SMS Terms and Conditions -1/1/2024
“No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All other categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties"
1. Program description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include a response to an inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services and pricing, and appointment confirmations.
2. Program frequency: Message frequency will vary depending on the conversation.
3. Opt out: You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us at [link to your contact page on your website].
5. Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.